Red oxide is chemically called iron oxide Red. It is red in colour and lustreless. Red Oxide powder is most widely occurring in nature. It is the basic mineral for steel plant. Red Oxide has tremendous application in building, construction, paint and many other industries. In India, good quality with high percentage of iron oxide is available in several regions.
Red Oxide is known for its corrosion protection, inertness to alkali and chemicals. Durability of paint made with Red Oxide is very well known. This makes it a very essential mineral in our day-to-day life.
- Paints: Used in every type of paint, primer, undercoat & powder coating etc.
- Tiles & Ceramic Industry: As a pigment in tiles, floor tiles, flooring products, ceramics, pottery and others.
- Flooring: Used with cement for flooring with red colour.
- Plastic & Rubber Industry: Red Oxide & Synthetic Red Oxide are used in Plastic & Rubber industry for colouring.
- Pigments – colouring agent
- Construction chemical
- Corrosion Resistance
- Anti-Caking Agent
- Chemically Inert
Grades offered –
Upto 500 Mesh